Trump stated he is ready to bomb Iran again if a deal with Tehran is not reached
"I was an hour away from making a decision to start today," Trump said yesterday.

Photo: Anna Moneymaker / Getty Images
US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that the United States might have to strike Iran again and that he almost made a decision to strike but then postponed it, writes the BBC.
Trump addressed reporters at the White House the day after his statement that he had suspended the planned resumption of strikes due to a new peace proposal from Tehran.
"I was an hour away from making a decision to start today," Trump said.
He also stated that Iranian leaders are asking for a deal, but a new US attack would occur in the coming days if an agreement is not reached: "Well, I mean, I'm talking about two or three days, maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday, something like that, maybe early next week, a limited time frame, because we cannot allow them to get new nuclear weapons."
"We believe we have made significant progress. We assume the Iranians are interested in concluding an agreement," Vance told reporters at a White House briefing.
Vance reported that he had just spoken with Trump, who emphasized that the main task for the US is to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. According to him, if this happens, the Gulf countries will also want to acquire nuclear weapons, and others will follow.
"We want the number of countries possessing nuclear weapons to remain small, and that's why Iran cannot have nuclear weapons," he said.
When asked whether Russia could get its hands on Iranian enriched uranium, Vance replied: "Currently, this is not part of the US government's plans. The Iranian side has not raised this issue."
Earlier on Tuesday, Iranian state media reported that Tehran's latest peace proposal includes a ceasefire on all fronts, including Lebanon, the withdrawal of US troops from areas bordering Iran, and the payment of compensation for the destruction caused by the American-Israeli war.
Deputy Foreign Minister Kazem Gharibabadi stated that Tehran is also seeking the lifting of sanctions, the unfreezing of frozen funds, and the cessation of the US naval blockade of the country, according to IRNA agency.
The conditions proposed by Tehran for ending the conflict have changed little from Iran's previous offer, which Trump last week rejected as "garbage."
Now reading
Tsikhanouski published an article in the West about the "Finlandization" model for Belarus. He was answered from Finland: This is Manilovism and wishful thinking
Comments